buttons

Image Map

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Quick Video Walkthrough of the 2018 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog



To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi everyone!  It's September 5 so that means the 2018 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog is live!  I wanted to do a quick walk through of the inside of the catalog. If you have ordered from me, you should have received or will be receiving soon your free catalog.  If you have not ordered from me, but would like a paper copy of the catalog, please email me at christinemriley@gmail.com and I'm happy to send you one in the mail for free.  You can also view the Holiday Catalog in PDF format online.  Click HERE or click HERE and then click on "Catalogs."  To shop any time, 24/7, head HEREEnjoy!  This new catalog is AMAZING! :):):)

Hugs, Christine 

My Blog:  http://christinestampingspot.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment