buttons

Image Map

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Watercolor with Soon to Be Released Bundle from Stampin' Up!



To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi everyone!  I have another card and video up for you today, this time using a soon to be released for a limited time bundle from Stampin' Up!  This bundle will be available August 1, 2018-August 31, 2018.  As a demonstrator, I got to order the bundle this month.  It's awesome!  It contains the Blended Seasons stamp set, coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelit dies, and a second assortment of watercolor pencils!!!!  In today's video, I share this bundle as well as a card I created.  Here's a couple pictures of my card:



I first stamped my leaf image from the Blended Seasons stamp set with Staz on Jet Black ink onto watercolor paper.  I then cut out the image using a die from the Stitched Seasons framelit dies.  I then colored the image with my watercolor pencils and an aqua painter.  Next, I stamped my sentiment with Crumb Cake ink onto a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock measuring 5" by 3 3/4".  I then adhered the Crumb Cake panel to a piece of Real Red cardstock cut at 5 1/4" by 4".  I then adhered that to a Thick Whisper White card base measuring 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4".  I took a piece of Gold Foil paper (5" by 2") and ran it through my Big Shot with my Garden Trellis embossing folder and then adhered it to the top of the Crumb Cake.  I adhered my watercolor panel to my card base using dimensionals and then cut a leaf from the Stitched Seasons framelit dies from gold foil paper and adhered it to the panel.  I added a small bow made with Linen Thread and then added some Gold Metallic Pearls for a finishing touch.

I think you guys are really going to love this bundle!  I'm going to be doing an online card class using this bundle and will announce that class on August 1 so stay tuned for that.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment